- 5-15 Hotham Road, Sorrento 3943
- Open 7 days 730am – Late
- 03 5984 8000 Send us an Email
Hotel Sorrento’s multi-levelled, iconic restaurant offers a seasonally adjusted menu and delivers the freshest and most innovative cuisine, along with our old favourites. You can sit in the sun and enjoy amazing views of the Bay or find a quiet corner by the fire. Book for groups of 6 or less or call the hotel on 03 5984 8000 for larger group bookings.
Sit and relax as the sun sets across the salt bar, where cocktails are our speciality, or enjoy a refreshing ale by the open fire in our iconic Limeburners bar. Our team will be only too happy to assist you with our extensive drinks list.
Hotel Sorrento is the perfect place to base yourself while enjoying a golfing getaway, weekend winery tour or just relaxing on the pristine beaches located within walking distance. Our Heritage Suites and luxurious On the Hill Apartments feature stunning views across Port Phillip Bay, with our Garden Suites offering a serene setting for a romantic escape. View our golf packages for exclusive access to the peninsulas best courses.
Our Heritage Suites invite you to indulge your senses with several offering private balconies and magnificent Port Phillip Bay views, or a spa bath suite for your ultimate enjoyment and relaxation. Featuring beautiful limestone walls, modern and stylish furnishings, ensuite, minibar, tea and coffee facilities, each room is available in either king or twin singles.
These premium apartments have been refurbished, with most overlooking the bay and Sorrento township.
Each has its own private balcony and contemporary interior, featuring a gas log fireplace and walk in robes.
These rooms are the perfect choice for your romantic escape.
The contemporary design of each suite encourages an enjoyable stay. Featuring modern and stylish furnishings, ensuite, mini bar, tea and coffee facilities, each room is available in either king or twin singles.
Hotel Sorrento offers an extensive range of functions – from celebratory dinners and group gatherings, to conferences and of course magnificent weddings. Whatever the occasion we have the ideal setting and can have every detail taken care of. Get in touch to find out more and book your next function with us.
Offering Mornington Peninsula’s only full service incentive class conferencing facility, our Parkview Reception Centre accommodates 10 – 150 delegates in a variety of seating arrangements. Smaller conferencing facilities are also available for groups between 5 – 20 delegates, and can also be used as breakout rooms. View our conference packages or get in touch to organise your next conference with us.
At Hotel Sorrento we are excited to plan your perfect wedding day. We thrive on bespoke events and offer an extensive range of wedding menu packages to accommodate all bridal couples. Our modern and elegant Parkview Reception room with it’s outdoor terrace area, is the ideal space to create and celebrate your special day. Get in touch for more information about having your waterfront wedding at the iconic Hotel Sorrento.
Indulge in the rejuvenation of a full body massage, our famous Portsea Pedispa or one of our many Spa Treatments or packages. The purpose built sanctuary has been designed to fulfill your every need. Relax, rejuvenate and refresh today all with the convenience of being on site at the hotel.
30 mins – 45 mins – 60 mins – 90 mins
Easing tension and stress you will feel completely relaxed and ready to enjoy life.
Deep and rejuvenating you will feel what it is really like to feel well.
With our special pregnancy table we can comfortably help to alleviate aches, pains and fatigue
Targets speci c problem areas of the body to regain range of movement and functionality
– Ultra Hydration Facial – 45 mins Soothe & hydrate even the most dehydrated skins. Replenish & invigorate stressed, dry & weary skin using our gel mask.
– Detoxifying Facial – 45 mins Designed to gently deep cleanse, using our blend of clays will draw excess oils & impurities, promoting cell rejuvenation.
– Multi-detox Clay Facial – 60 mins Multi-detox signature treatment designed to purify & provide a rejuvenating experience. To calm, detox & promote cell renewal.
– Age Vita-Renewal Specialty Facial – 60 mins Highly concentrated, exclusive, anti-aging Vitamin C & E mask helps restore youthful radiance to mature, dry skin.
– Hydra-herbal Body Indulgence – 60 mins Full body indulgence includes exfoliation, body mask cocoon & luxurious body butter designed to give skin that summer glow.
– Clay Renewal Body Cocoon – 60 mins Detoxify and purify with our salt scrub, deep cleansing white clay & full body hydration, designed to refresh & rebalance.
<Hands & Feet
– Hand Care – 60 mins Enjoy a relaxing hand soak, hydrating mask, massage, basic nail care including shaping, cuticle work& choice of polish.
– Portsea Pedispa – 60 mins A true foot indulgence designed to relieve tired feet and aid relaxation, includes organic scrub, hydrating mask with hot towel wrap, massage and your choice of polish. Ready for the beach!
Gift Certi cates/Packs/Retail
The luxurious ‘organicspa’ gift certi cate is the perfect birthday, Christmas or special occasion present. Why not organize your very own customized certi cate incorporating one or more of our sensational treatments. A great gift idea and exclusive to
our Spa, is the entire range of certi ed ‘organicspa’ retail products.
We are also now stocking scented candles, oil di users and Mineral Pro Sunscreen SPF 30+ to remind you of your getaway. Proudly all Australian made and manufactured.