Peninsula Hot Springs is an award-winning natural hot springs and day spa destination on the Mornington Peninsula, just 90 minutes from Melbourne.
Natural thermal mineral waters flow into the pools at our coastal oasis, providing an idyllic setting for relaxation and rejuvenation. Experiences include thermal mineral pools, reflexology walk, Turkish Hamam, sauna, cold plunge pools, hydrojet pool, aquatherapy pool, foot and hand baths, family pool and baby baths. Our iconic Hilltop Pool is located in our Bath House and showcases a stunning 360-degree view of the region. Our new Bath House Amphitheatre includes seven geothermal pools, an ice cave, two saunas, open-air stage, café and wellness centre. Find out more on the Peninsula Hot Springs here.
Off-Peak (Monday-Thursday excluding school & public holidays)
Price – $359 for two
• One night’s stay in a Garden Room suite
• Buffet breakfast included at your leisure
• Priority access for two to the Bath House at Peninsula Hot Springs (once per stay)
• Late check out of midday
• Option to extend your stay for an extra night for only $150
Peak (Friday – Sunday, school & public holidays)
Price – $549 for two
• Two night’s stay in a Garden Room suite
• Buffet breakfast included at your leisure both mornings
• Access for two to the Bath House at Peninsula Hot Springs (once per stay)
*Terms and conditions apply. Offer subject to availability. Valid until 30 June 2020. Blackout periods may apply. Guests of the Peninsula Hot Springs must be at least 16 years and over. Stays of two nights or more include access for two to the Bath House at Peninsula Hot Springs once per stay. If you wish to visit the Peninsula Hot Springs more than once, please contact our Reservations team directly and it would be our pleasure to make the arrangements.