Hotel Sorrento restaurant is on the lookout for an extremely talented floor team leader that is very passionate about hospitality to join our close-knit team on the Mornington Peninsula.
As a floor team leader, you will be responsible for overseeing all on-shift restaurant staff & be the first point of contact for guest services. You will be expected to maintain a high standard of service across the floor, create an ambiance that is second to none and drive an enthusiastic team. If you are passionate about the guest experience, have an exquisite eye for detail, strong customer service skills and are looking to drive a team then this is the perfect role for you.
Our new Restaurant Team Leader will have:
- A minimum of three years industry experience in a similar role
- Professional experience with managing a team, overseeing on-shift staffing logistics
- Strong customer service skills and impeccable attitude to providing excellent hospitality experiences
- Take ownership of the project from planning to the delivery of the project.
- Be easily approachable and flexible in work.
- Competitive Salary: We strive to ensure that our people get competitive remuneration as per the industry standards
- Timely performance appraisal and salary reviews: We conduct bi yearly performance review to ensure that our people are always on top of their game and ensure yearly salary review on a timely basis to compliment.
- Employee Recognition: We are a company led by performers and we never fail to acknowledge the exemplary performance of our people
- Training and Development Programs: We are obsessed with constantly developing our competencies. Hence, we determine the training needs for our people from the performance review that we conduct bi- yearly.